Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Ninabrook January DT Project

Hi folks,

I'm so pleased to be sharing the project I created for Ninabrook Paper Crafting as their Guest Design Team Member for January!

For my project, I created two 12x12 pocket pages using the Limelight collection by Kaisercraft.



This collection consists of beautiful patterns amid some burlap paper patterns and vibrant green foliage. The charcoal accents and inspiring sentiments made it perfect for documenting these photos of our family outing. 



The Kaisercraft Limelight Bundle is available at Ninabrook for only $11.99. You may find it by clicking here.


Other supplies used:  

12x12 Pocket Page, Wildflower Ephemera and Wildflower Stickers by We R Memory Keepers
Rhinestones by Queen & Co.
Metal Brads with Nuvo Drops
Cardstock by American Crafts
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment