Sunday, January 31, 2021

Snarky Birthday Card - Manuary Card Series

Hello crafty friends,

Today's card project is clean and simple and is part of the month-long #manuarycards series over on Instagram that I'm participating in. This one is going out to my friend Rob who is celebrating his birthday this month. I love the snarky sentiment on it and I know he'll get a laugh out of it. :)


For my card panel, I stamped and heat embossed the Simon Says Stamp Plank Cling Stamp onto Lawn Fawn Storm Cloud cardstock using Versamark Ink and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I trimmed it down to 3.75" x 5" and adhered it with foam tape to a standard A2 sized notecard.


Next I die cut the Dude Wafer Die by CZ Designs out of white cardstock once and its shadow die three times out of black cardstock and adhered them all together. I used liquid glue to adhere it to my card front.  

The sentiment strip is also from Simon Says Stamp and comes pre-printed. All you do is trim it out. I popped it up with foam tape and adhered it under the die cut.

And that's my finished card project! By keeping this card design clean and simple, I was able to create it with very few steps and in a short amount of time. 

I hope you've had a chance to check out the inspiration on Instagram under the #manuarycards hashtag. I will be sharing more masculine card inspiration throughout the month so be sure to follow me there @iluv2scrap1 or here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment