Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio Folk Garden Floral Cards Three Ways

Hello crafty friends!

Today I am sharing four cards I created featuring products from Pinkfresh Studio and Gina K Designs.

All four cards use the following Pinkfresh Studio products:

  • Folk Garden Cling Stamp
  • Folk Garden Die
  • Folk Garden Layering Stencil Set

My first card is a slimline card. I stamped the florals onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Gina K Designs Amalgam Ink. I then used the stencils and a blending brush to add colour to the florals using Gina K Designs inks. 

I cut out the florals using the coordinating die and popped them onto a white card base that I added faux stitching to using the Lawn Fawn Just Stitching dies. 

To the center, I black heat embossed the sentiment from the Gina K Designs Forever Flowers Card Kit.

I adhered the panel to Gina K Sweet Mango cardstock and added a few pearlescent gems for the finishing touch. 




For this next card, I gold heat embossed the florals and stenciled them in with Gina K inks. 

On some white cardstock, I used the Concord & 9th Gingham Background stamp to stamp my background using Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink. I added faux stitching to the panel using the same Lawn Fawn die. I adhered it to Gina K Bubblegum Pink cardstock and added faux stitching to that panel as well.

I stamped and black heat embossed the Gina K Designs greeting from the Forever Flowers Card Kit and adhered the florals using foam tape. I glued it to the pink panel and then a white cardbase and added a few Pinkfresh Studio gems to complete the card.  




For this next card, I popped up the leftover florals from the previous card onto a white panel that I dry embossed with a 3D embossing folder. The greeting and sentiment comes from the Blessings stamp/die set by Photoplay. I die cut the word "blessings" 4 times out of Gina K cardstock and stacked them together to create dimension. "Wishing you many" was gold heat embossed and trimmed into a banner. Some Pinkfresh Studio gems finish off the card nicely. 




For this final card, I stamped and stenciled directly onto a Neenah Solar White cardstock panel using Gina K inks. The sentiment is from the Gina K Designs Forever Flowers Kit. I die cut "birthday" from pink glitter cardstock by Simon Says Stamp. I die cut the "birthday" shadow from black cardstock 3 times and stacked them together. The "Wishing you a happy" was stamped with Gina K Passionate Pink ink, then I stamped over it again with clear embossing ink and heat embossed it. I added a few Studio Katia raindrop gems and using a Nuvo Shimmer Pen in Opal Quartz, I added some shimmer to the flower petals.



So there you have it! There are so many ways you can use this beautiful stamp/die/stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio. No two cards are alike. I've been super inspired by their products lately and I hope these cards inspire you to try these techniques too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment