Monday, January 03, 2022

Interactive Wedding Album

Happy New Year friends!

Hope the holidays were good to you and that 2022 brings you health and happiness. :)

Today I'm sharing something special I created. This interactive mini album of my daughter’s wedding was on my 2021 to do list…and 2020…and 2019…(she was married in 2018...yikes!) and now I can finally call it done! 😁

Scroll to the end of this post πŸ‘‡to see a video of my album and the links to the tutorial I followed.


This 6.75” x 6.75” album features a drawer pull in which I added some of the wedding memorabilia, such as the cork from the bottle of champagne we drank, the wedding invitation, the speeches, church program, etc. The drawer is a nice size and can hold quite a lot. It also functions as a stand/holder for the album. I followed a YouTube tutorial by Martha Tucker. When I discovered her tutorial, I knew it would be perfect for creating a keepsake of my daughter's wedding.


I used the Simple Stories Happily Ever After and Echo Park Paper Wedding Day collections to create the album and the box.


I purchased the drawer pull from Home Depot and for the "feet" on the box, I used hardwood screwhole buttons which I painted black, also from Home Depot.



Here are the links to the tutorial:

Walk-Through 

Tutorial Part 1 

Tutorial Part 2 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. If you need more information on how I created this wedding album, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment