Wednesday, February 01, 2023

A Fun Flower-shaped Mini Album

Hey there crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing a fun little project I created in one of Paige Taylor Evans' virtual classes. 

This flower-shaped mini album packs a punch! It features handstitching, photo flips, embellishment clusters and lots of journaling!

All the petals fold into themselves to close the album, so clever! I handstitched each petal with floss to match the patterned paper.

I used Paige's Wonders collection to document a wonderful crafty weekend with my crafty friends last Fall in Kingston.

Here's a quick video so you can see how interactive this cute little album is.


Here's a link to Paige's online class. I highly recommend taking her classes. She is so super creative and fun to scrap with!

Flower-Shaped Mini Album Class

Hope you're having a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment