Sunday, February 19, 2023

Too Cute to Spook Layout

Happy Sunday friends! 

Our cute little bumblebee Adam is making another appearance on my socials because you can never have too many Halloween baby layouts IMO. 🥰

A little mixed media, stenciling and paper tearing were some of the techniques I used on this page. I also machine stitched around the perimeter of the white cardstock. 

I used the Spooky Nights collection by Simple Stories. I believe it's an older collection which I picked up on clearance at one of my LSS. I only bought some puffy stickers and a 6x8 pad because that's all they had left in stock. Talk about stretching your supplies! I matted white cardstock on black and layered that on top of a gingham patterned paper I found in my stash from a Fall kit. Perfect! 

I was inspired by a layout that appeared in the Summer 2022 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine by Marcia Dehn-Mix. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Have a wonderful day! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment