Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Hand-Stitched Scallops Layout - Guest Designer for Paige Taylor Evans

Hello crafty friends!

I'm thrilled to announce that I was recently chosen to be a Guest Designer for Paige Taylor Evans! It's been a crafty dream of mine to design for Paige for a very long time and when the opportunity presented itself, I immediately jumped on it! I've been a huge fan of her collections for many years and her beautiful, creative work. 

Without further ado, I am so excited to be sharing this new layout using Paige's Scalloped Borders for Stitching Cut File from her 36 Stitching Cut Files Bundle!


I absolutely love hand-stitching on my layouts. And yes, it does take time but the results are worth the time you put into it! And it's something you could do while binge-watching your favourite t.v. show on Netflix or when hubby is watching football (I hate football! lol)


I really like how soft the all-white scallops look on the pretty pink background and how well they go with these photos of my youngest daughter. 


I used Paige's beautiful Splendid collection and because I can't get enough of stitching, I added florals from the cross-stitch kit that is part of the collection.

I hope you give hand-stitching on your layouts a try. It is one of my favourite techniques! 

The stitching cut file bundle can be purchased here: https://bit.ly/36stitchingcutfiles and is also available individually in Paige's Shop: https://bit.ly/digitalcutfiles

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 😊💕

No comments:

Post a Comment