Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Rainbow Shaped Mini Album

Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing the cutest little mini album that I created with the Splendid collection by Paige Evans.

This was an online virtual class taught by Paige from her PaigePals3 bundle. It is also available to purchase individually. I will link it here: Rainbow Mini Album

Paige provides the rainbow templates for the cover and base pages which I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo machine.

I really enjoy backing cut files, choosing the patterned papers, and of course hand-stitching. I used a chain-link stitch throughout and I love the texture and homespun look it gives the album.









Close-Ups







Back Page

I hope you enjoyed this close-up look at my colourful mini album. It is truly adorable! Seriously, the pictures don't do it justice. 

I highly encourage you to try creating one with any scrapbooking collection you have in your stash. You will love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment