Saturday, March 02, 2024

Layout Sketch Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

I'm back again with another layout share. This one was an absolute blast to create!

I'm a big fan of sketches and this one by Paige Evans is stunning. The sketch was perfect for using up some patterned paper scraps that I had in my stash from Paige's older collection, Go The Scenic Route.

Here's the sketch that was posted in her Happy Scrappy Place FB group.

And here's my take on the sketch. As you can see I stuck very closely to the sketch. I absolutely love how this layout turned out, especially the hand-stitching. I used a chain link stitch around the perimeter of the heart and on all the individual heart pieces. Yes, it took some time but the results are worth it. 





Hope this sketch inspires you to play along. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment