Friday, August 24, 2018

Design Team News & a Card!


Hello friends,

I'm soooo super excited to announce that I'll be joining the Ninabrook Paper Crafting Design Team as a Guest Designer! Yay!! It's been a long time since I have been on a DT and I'm ready to get back into it. I'm so honoured that they have added me to their crafting family! Ninabrook offers some of the best deals around on brand-name papercrafting products. Be sure to check them out at www.ninabrook.com

Today, I'm also excited to be sharing for the first time on my blog a card I created!


This card uses the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers stamp set. This bouquet is absolutely stunning and there are so many ways to create with it. For this card, I stamped it with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then watercoloured it using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers.


I then dry embossed the white panel with a Close to My Heart dot embossing folder, splattered some gold paint from the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Watercolour Set and adhered the flowers with 3D foam squares to give it dimension. The sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Thanks stamp set which I heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock.


I added Wink of Stella to the flowers for some glittery shimmer as well as some pale pink drops from my stash to finish it off. I then added the panel to an A2 sized yellow card base.


And that's my completed card! Thank you so much for visiting today. Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment