Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Congratulations Baby Boy Card

Hi folks,

Here's a clean and simple card I created recently for a baby shower. I used the stamp set below called Baby Balloon by Altenew. It's a layering stamp set with so many creative possibilities. And I just love those beautiful sentiments!


I stamped the outline of the balloon with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then used Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks with the layering stamps to fill in the balloon. Then I added some glitter glue for a beautiful sparkle and set that aside to dry.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on the banner stamp that comes with the set. I created the cloud background using the Cloud Stencil by My Favorite Things and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on smooth white cardstock. Next, I cut out the panel using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Stackables die.


Using the coordinating dies, I die cut the balloon and sentiment strip. I popped them up using dimensional adhesive and adhered it to the panel. Next, I added some lovely iridescent stars from Hero Arts.  I adhered fun foam to the back of the panel and glued that to an A2 card base that I cut out from some Bazzill cardstock.


And that's my completed card for today. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Supplies used:

Baby Balloon Stamp Set - Altenew
Cloud Stencil - My Favorite Things
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Tumbled Glass (clouds)
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Salty Ocean
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Ranger - Black Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz - Clear Distress Embossing Ink
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Moxy Glitter Glue - American Crafts
Iridescent Stars - Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero October 2018 Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment