Monday, March 04, 2019

Home is Where the Heart is Card Created for Scrapbook Nerd

Hi friends!

I'm back with another card for the Scrapbook Nerd Design Team. This week our theme is "Home" and the Lawn Fawn Happy Village stamp set immediately came to mind! It has the most adorable images and perfect sentiments for congratulating someone on moving into their new home.


I stamped and coloured all my images with Copic markers. I didn't have the coordinating dies for this stamp set so I fussy cut all the images by hand. I admit it took a little bit of time but it was a labour of love and I think the results are worth it!


I created the cute little scenes using the Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Backdrop die. I backed each square including the card panel using patterned paper from their Perfectly Plaid Rainbow and Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 Paper Packs.


To further decorate the scene I used the Grassy Border, Little Picket Fence Border and Stitched Hillside Borders dies. The sentiment is cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners.

I used fun foam to adhere the scene to a patterned paper card panel and that completes my card! I had a lot of fun creating this card. I just love the bright and happy colours and makes me look forward to Spring even more!


Many of the products used on this card project are available in the Scrapbook Nerd store or can be ordered for you if not in stock. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment