Sunday, April 21, 2019

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

Hi friends,

Happy Easter! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. :)

Today I'm sharing two clean and simple cards I created using the lovely Simon Says Stamp Outline Floral Cross die. This die is definitely the star of the show and not much more embellishing is required.


I used patterned papers from Lawn Fawn's Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad for my card base on both cards. On the blue card, I dry embossed the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil by My Favorite Things onto the white panel. Then I trimmed the panel using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die.


I die cut the floral cross out of Hero Arts glitter cardstock and glued it to the center of my card panel. I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Faith stamp set.


I adhered the panel onto fun foam and glued the panel onto the card base. For a finishing touch I added some Fashion Silver dots by Fun Stampers Journey.


For my second card, I followed the same steps except I left the white card panel plain this time and I used gold glitter cardstock by Simon Says Stamp to die cut the floral cross.


To finish off the card, I added Fashion Gold dots by Fun Stampers Journey. These two cards came together super quick thanks to that beautiful floral cross die.


Thank you for stopping by. As always, if you have any questions I'd be happy to help. Just leave me a comment below.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment