Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Beloved Daisies with Scrapbook Nerd

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing two cards I created for the Scrapbook Nerd Design Team that features the gorgeous Beloved Daisy stamp and die set by Altenew.

This layering stamp set contains 3 blooms, 3 leaves plus a stem that you can ink up in a variety of colours. I love all the different ways you can use them on a card or even on your scrapbook pages.


The flowers and leaves on both my cards were inked with the following Altenew mini ink cube sets:

  • Golden Sunset
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Tea Party
  • Green Meadows


My background panel was inked up with Altenew Iceberg Ink and I applied a thin layer of Vicki Boutin Iridescent Glitter Texture Paste to give it that gorgeous shine.

I then took another white panel and debossed it using the Altenew Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die. From that, I die cut an oval using the Gina K Small Oval Double Stitch die. I then adhered my stems and leaves to the background. I added foam tape to the back of the debossed panel and adhered it to the background with the stems and leaves. Then I popped up the flowers with foam dots.


I embossed a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Wavy Sayings stamp set onto their Spring Fling 6x6 paper pack and cut it out with their Fancy Wavy Banners die and adhered it to the front of the card. A few Cornflower Jewels from Pretty Pink Posh finishes off the card.


My next card is a bit more simple. I took a white panel and inked it up in the middle area using Altenew Chamomile ink and a life changing brush.


I then black heat embossed The Best Thing sentiment stamp by Altenew. I glued the leaves and the stem and popped up the daisy with foam dots. I mounted the panel onto an A2 sized cardbase from Gina K Sweet Mango cardstock. As a finishing touch, I added Studio Katia Onyx Crystals.


Thank you so much for stopping by! As always if you have any questions, please leave me a comment below.

And be sure to check out the Scrapbook Nerd shop where all these products are available for purchase.

Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment