Sunday, July 14, 2019

Welcome Card for Twin Baby Girls

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing a cute card and tag I created for the birth of twin baby girls. Baby cards are so much fun to create and this one came together really quickly.

I used the Simon Says Stamp Oh Baby stamp and die set. It has the most adorable little images; a stork, the sack, bibs, tiny little socks, undershirts, a clothes line to hang the babies clothes on and more. So cute!


To create my background panel, I used Ranger Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry and the My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil. I love how the clouds look so fluffy! I then used the largest of the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies by Lawn Fawn to cut the panel out slightly smaller than the white A2 sized cardbase and set it aside to dry.


Next, I stamped out the adorable images from the stamp set (the stork and two of everything else for the twins). I coloured them in using Copic Markers, added white highlights with a Gelly Roll pen and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. I fiddled around with the placement of the images and once I knew where I wanted them to go, I stamped out the "Welcome Little One" sentiment. I had to slightly modify the sentiment by adding the letter "s" with a fine black marker. Can you tell that it was written in by hand? :)


I adhered all my images onto the panel with foam dots and adhered the panel to fun foam. I glued the panel down to my card base and added some Simon Says Stamp Girl's Best Friend Sequins. I used Wink of Stella on all the stamped images. For a little more bling, I die cut two hearts from pink glitter cardstock and glued them to the sacks.

For my tag, I used a Silhouette cut file. I cut it from pink Bazzill cardstock, the pink gingham paper is from Simple Stories and the cloud was die cut from the Puffy Cloud borders by Lawn Fawn. I added two of those cute little undershirts to the clothes line. The stamp set even has tiny clothes pins you can stamp out. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and finished off the tag with some sequins and a little ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Whether you came here from my Instagram account or Facebook page, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.

Have a fantastic day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment