Sunday, January 17, 2021

Birthday Wishes - Manuary Card Series

Hello crafty friends!

I'm back with another card project for the "Manuary" card series over on Instagram. This one came together really quickly with just a few simple products. 


For my card base, I trimmed a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of Blue Denim cardstock by Gina K Designs and adhered it to a standard A2 sized white notecard.


I then took a piece of white cardstock and secured a stencil called Knitted Sweater by Echo Park Paper to it with some low tack tape. Using my Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes I blended Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks, going back and forth with each ink colour to create a seamless transition between the three colours. I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.25" and adhered it to the card base. 


Using the Wishes Die by Gina K Designs, I die cut it four times out of black cardstock and stacked them together to create dimension. I then adhered it to the bottom right of the card using liquid glue. From the matching Wishes Mini Stamp Set, I stamped and heat embossed the "Sending Birthday" sentiment and the balloon image using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured the balloon using Y35 and Y38 Copic markers and adhered both to the card front using foam tape.


And that is my super quick and super easy card project for today. I will be sharing more masculine card inspiration throughout the month on Instagram so be sure to follow me @iluv2scrap1 or here on my blog.

While you're on Instagram, check out the hashtag #manuarycards to see what other card designers are creating for this fun series!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment